life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Excitement capital of the midwest

Set Up continues, and with lots of hard work and concentration, I'm back on track. I only have a few things to tackle to get my suite's infrastructure complete, and then it's the finishing touches; the fine-tuning; the french manicure that'll make it all cultured.

Meanwhile, I sit at home after a hard day at the "office," getting ready to have a wee disco nap before heading out on the town. For tomorrow is a well-deserved Set Up day off, and I plan on making the most of this Monday night in Cincinnati, the excitement capital of the midwest : )

Happy Monday night, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home