life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, August 26, 2006

10:30 am

Got home from work last night and there was no Diet Coke in the fridge. Anyone who knows me understands it when I say that this is a desperate situation. Nay, desperate doesn't even begin to describe it. How about inhumane?

Nevertheless, I survived. And I slept in until 10:30 am this morning. Again, if you know me, you know how rare impossible this is for me. Yet, it happened.

Our first two-show day is today. I think my staff are up to the challenge. The burning question, then, is: am I?

And suddenly, a quick realization: this blog post is going nowhere. So I'll just sign off by asking everyone to have a happy Saturday. Not long to go until Milestone Sunday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home