life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The milestone

The first Sunday night of any new city is always a milestone. You've worked your ass off, you've gotten your tent set up, you've made subtle changes to how it looks and how you'll be doing things, you've met and trained your new staff, you've met and worked out issues with your new caterer, you've made it through Premiere, you've made it through your first double show day, you've made it through your first early-afternoon show, and you've made it through all of the trials and tribs that accompany the first 2 weeks in all new cities.

And now....time to relax. I have a wine in my hand, I'm going with friends to some sleazy bar out on the town, I don't have to be back until who-knows-when, and I have my first day off tomorrow.

Ahhhhhh. The first Sunday milestone has been reached. And none too soon, either!! If I wasn't such a booze bag, I'd be desperately ready for sleep : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home