life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

(Sandra) Oh, has it been a year?

Watching the Aussie Open on TV this week, I'm reminded that it was a year ago that I was in Melbourne watching a whole bunch o' great tennis from way damn close up. And it was also during that trip to Melbourne that I got a phone call scheduling the first of a few phone interviews for the circus position that I landed. And today, for the first time, I met the guy with whom I had two of those phone interviews.

I just kinda thought that was neat. Not really outstanding or anything, but just kinda neat.

Also a year ago, Sir Robert Borden grad Sandra Oh was on stage accepting a Golden Globe as part of the award-winning cast of Sideways. And she went one better this year, winning her very own Golden Globe outright, as Best Supporting Actress in a TV Series, Miniseries, or Made-for-TV Movie for her portrayal of an intern in Grey's Anatomy. Although I've never seen it, I hear it's darn good.

Well done once again, Sandra. Proof yet again that SRB Grads Rule!

That's all.

2 Comments:

  • Few things matched the giddy enthusiasm Sandra displayed in winning. You really should watch the show ... it's as addictive as Lost but for different reasons.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:39 a.m.  

  • Hey, I was watching! And clapping! How sweet is Ms. Sandra?

    "'m In Ottawa"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:33 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home