life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

What's up on a Sunday night?

I had another good day of driving today. The weather was good -- no rain and very little wind -- so, in that respect, it was much better than the past couple of days. I didn't cover tons of ground, but that's just fine. I made it through another day safe and sound, and that's th emost important thing. And I went through one of the famous redwood forests this morning and saw trees that were so freakin' huge that it defies description. Amazing.

I had no plans to spend an evening in San Francisco, but once I approached and saw the Golden Gate Bridge, I just had to stop and take some pictures from the Marin Highlands. Spectacular! And by that time, the light was starting to fade, so I figured two things: (1) I want to do the coast south of San Fran during daylight hours, so it would be best to wait until tomorrow; and (2) if I could get a room for a decent price, then I may as well stay in San Fran for the evening and check things out. After all, it's been a while since I've been here, and who knows when I'll get the chance to come again?

It's still early now, but I'll rest for a while -- I'm tired from driving -- and then go out for a while. Let's see what's happening in this town on a Sunday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home