life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Infrequent visitors? I'm insulted!

I nearly forgot to mention the obvious: I modified the layout of my blog. It's subtle, but was much needed, including a new photo from my birthday dinner in Hong Kong (Jas, that's a bowl of Mongolian BBQ I'm pretending to lick), and a couple of other changes to the layout of the side bar.

I bumped into a friend the other day who told me that I should make it easy for infrequent visitors to know where I am and what I'm up to. He said it was hard to tell at a glance whether I was home or in Timbuktu.

But I have no idea what he meant by "infrequent visitors." Why, I have nothing but regular, committed, daily readers, don't I?!

Hellllllooooooooooooo?! Is anybody out there?

Anyways, I've pumped up the "what's new" section to draw more attention to it. I hope it helps, but your comments are always welcome and subject to deletion if I don't agree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home