life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Scare Canada

I have a tendency to call our national carrier Scare Canada instead of Air Canada. I suppose I'll have to refrain from doing that anymore. I mean, the service wasn't stunning or anything, but it was certainly adeqate. Maybe even more than adeqate. Let's call it good. And there were far fewer wrinkled, haggard, scary-lookin' 60-year-old flight attendants than on a typical Scare -- sorry, Air -- Canada flight. All in all, I have to say that maybe they'll win back my confidence.

I'm in Vancouver now, having arrived earlier (Sunday 11AM) than I left Hong Kong (Sunday 3PM). I freakin' love that! I'm safe and sound, but damn tired. It's 5:30AM Hong Kong time and I think I need a wee disco nap. After all, it's Sunday night and that can only mean one thing: Joan-E, Justine and a special guest performing at the Feather Boa Show!

Happy days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home