life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Oh, us 14-year-old schoolgirls
and our musical tastes

Not only do I have a brand spanking new Mac laptop, but I'm also the really exhausted proud owner of a beautiful new iPod with 60G of memory and video capability.

I worked until midnight last night, took a quick break to drop in at my friend Lucky's hotel room and have a quick drink of Grand Marnier and then was on a conference call from 1AM to 1:45AM with a caterer from San Diego. A few quick work e-mails later and it was finally time to turn off the work worries for the night. Sure I was tired, but that didn't stop me from staying up until 5 Fucking AM loading CD's to my laptop and then synching my beautiful new iPod to create my own fantasy world of potential karaoke hits music library.

I now have music to go. And a way to keep up with the latest musical whims of the 14-year-old schoolgirl crowd.

Hallelujia!

1 Comments:

  • Woohoo! Now that you've joined the clan, we can now show you the secret Apple handshake.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home