life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Moving Day

It's moving day today. I'm on a lease with my best friend Suzie in North Vancouver, meaning that I contribute a modest portion of the rent, stay at Suzie's whenever I'm in town, and have an official Canadian address for taxation purposes (so that my circus lodging expenses are tax deductible).

And a few weeks ago, I got an e-mail from Suzie titled, "We're movin' girl!"

Back to the West End!

Except for the last few things, Suzie's done all the packing. The movers are scheduled for 1PM this afteroon. The new place is all ready to go, save for some painting, which Suzie loves to do. And all I have to do is go along for the ride.

I can't wait to be back in the Best West End again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home