life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Jeremiah Jeep

Jeremiah Jeep has been rescued from his 4 months of inactivity (which, coincidentally, is about the length of my own inactivity) and is at a garage to get checked out.

He's got to get his battery charged -- as do I -- and then someone will lift his hood to check out his working parts. Hmmmmm, sounds inviting. Then he'll be worked over from top to bottom by a mechanic who, I suspect, is very good with his hands. Again, very interesting. Then he'll be given a lube job and.....oh, it's way too easy to sink to those depths.

Needless to say, both Jeremiah and I are getting primed and ready to take on the US of A in 2006. I hope he gets the green light from the mechanic and it's all systems go for our road trip to San Diego and places beyond. I won't know 'til Tuesday (hey, does anyone remember the 80's band 'Til Tuesday and their 80's hit Voices Carry?) what the verdict is, but I've got fingers and toes crossed 'til they cramp.

3 Comments:

  • I think I have it on CD and I'll be sure to put it on the travelin' CD should the Jmeister get back on the road...Happy New Year!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 p.m.  

  • Ria said...well happy schmappy belated birthday Jiff!
    Hanging with Boo Boo this evening. How nice is that? Gee its been 2.5 years I think since seeing you it feels like!
    I live in the same neighborhood as the Boo - lets drink martini's and catch up soon.
    Boo has got the number...;-)
    Hope you are well - love your site!
    Cheers
    Rita

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 p.m.  

  • Ladies: great to get your NY messages! I just left a message for Muffin at the cell number I have for her. Hopefully she gets it and we can arrange a rendezvous. Talk to you soon!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 8:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home