life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

A new choir member?

Set Up is going well. The lounge is coming together and we'll be all ready for Premiere on Thursday night. We'd better be -- for the first time since I ran away and joined the circus, the Premiere Party is in my lounge. Normally it's at an off-site location where we can all go and be messy guests. In North America, however, it appears as if these parties are always held in my freakin' tent.

This, of course, means two things: (1) I have to work the function (although I think it'll be simply keeping one eye on things while I enjoy a few champagnes); and (2) I can now justify being the last one at the party, just like I have been at virtually every Premiere Party since I joined the circus.

And in other, unrelated, news, a hottie has joined the circus. Not a performer, but (gasp) someone on the business/admin side. Seriously, this is the first time since I've been with the troupe that a non-performer hottie has joined the team, so it's big news. And speaking of team, rumour has it that the new guy is on the right team. But the rumour has yet to be confirmed, so stay tuned.

Still, it's about time we welcomed a new choir member, so I've got my fingers crossed that the rumours are true!

2 Comments:

  • you can call the hotties C.T.P.C.F.'s....see if you can figure that one out (hint: I used to call certain males C.T.M.S.I.'s...) uma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 p.m.  

  • Uma: I totally forgot about the C.T.M.S.I. thang!!!! But I think you're onto something: Come To Papa Circus Freak! Yup, the new guy is most definitely a C.T.P.C.F. specimen!!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 9:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home