life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Sir Robert Borden grads rule!!

Sandra Oh: Hollywood actress, star of Golden Globe Best Picture (Musical or Comedy) Sideways, Sir Robert Borden alumnus, and good ol' Nepean gal

Imagine my surprise! I'm at home watching the Golden Globes on TV. I'd heard bits and pieces about some movie called Sideways from this guy's post (despite the fact that I won't get to see the flick in Australia until about 2007). I'd seen her in bit pieces on TV and stuff. I'd even seen her recently with my adorable nieces in the flick The Princess Diaries.

But to see her standing on stage in front of the entire freakin' world as part of the (small) cast accepting the Golden Globe for Best Picture?! Well, that's just a whole udder can o' worms! And not bad for a gal from Onterrible.

Check out her website and you'll even see a reference to our old alma mater, Sir Robert Borden High School in Nepean, Ontario. Sure, I graduated two four years before Sandra, but I did know her older sister Grace. Surely that's gotta count for something!

SRB grads rule!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home