life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm no contortionist

I just spent the past hour and twenty minutes on the phone with this company interviewing for a job.

  • Not as a contortionist.
  • Not as a clown.
  • Not as a bearded lady.
  • Not as a lion tamer.
  • Not as a human cannonball.
  • Not as a cute little Chinese girl who does the spinning-top-on-a-rope thingy.

But for a different position. While I know and understand your preoccupation with various positions, it might not be one that you'd expect.

But stay tuned: I'll keep you posted.

3 Comments:

  • Why yes, actually. I did interview for the position of incredible hunk of man-meat who can actually support his own bodyweight with his enormous biceps.

    As if! I can barely do more than a couple of pull-ups, much less slowly lower myself down to centre stage wearing nothing more than a modified diaper and a holy-shit-what-am-I-doing smile pasted on my face.

    Sorry to disappoint, Jason. But thanks for thinking of me in that context!! I feel all shirtless and sexy now.

    Jeff.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 3:59 p.m.  

  • Hmmmm headquartered in Montreal....do I see relocation as part of the deal?

    By Blogger dantallion, at 7:10 p.m.  

  • Hey Dan: actually, no. I've applied for positions with a couple of the touring shows, so I would be leaving Sydney but not for Montreal. One option would see me touring North America with a brand new show, while another alternative could see me spreading my particular brand of joy around Asia-Pacific with an established show.

    Not sure if it will come to fruition, but we'll see. Thanks for your interest : )

    Jeff.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 3:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home