life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Whatever really happened to Baby Jane?

When I treated friends to my virgin appearance in drag, my good friend Sin-dee (also seen in the picture in this post, but as a boy) was right alongside me. "I don't want heavy make-up," I announced defiantly. "I want to be able to make a quick transition back to being a boy when we're done!"

I think I made the right choice : ) Sin-dee looks a bit too much like Bette Davis in that movie, while I was going for a more natural look. Well, as "natural" as a drag queen with hairy, unshaven chest and legs can be (Me: "I will not shave, except for my face!").

Perhaps I'm not your typical drag queen, but I'm comfortable with that. I'm fuckin' ugly as a woman, but at least I have a slightly soft and vulnerable look about me. But I gotta hand it to Sin-dee: she really pulls off her look. Don't ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home