life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, January 07, 2005

Jeff can't blog for the next few days

Me and my gorgeous sisters J. and S. on my birthday (December 2004)

These gorgeous and brave creatures are coming to visit me tomorrow morning. They're bringing two even more gorgeous creatures with them: my now-7-year-old nieces N. and D. These twins are beyond cute, and now they're even more mature than they already acted than ever, having just turned 7 today.

What the twins don't know yet -- and won't know until they leave home tomorrow morning -- is that they're coming to Sydney to visit Uncle Jeff. We're going to see The Lion King, we'll be heading to a world-famous zoo, and we'll be spending time in my rooftop swimming pool. In fact, I suspect that we'll spend as much time outside of my apartment as possible, seeing as how I live in a 300-square-foot shoebox that isn't fit for human occupation studio. Let's just say it's gonna be like a 3-day slumber party: people occupying every square inch of floor space; no room to move; having no choice but to go to bed with the twins (officially bedtime is 7PM, but let's say it tends to be more like 8); and correspondingly having to get up when they do (which tends to be around 5:30AM). It's gonna be fun, but exhausting.

As a result of this influx of visitors, may I please be excused from blogging for a few days? I don't think the twins will accept Uncle Jeff skipping out on play time because he has to post a blog entry. Consider this entry my doctor's note.

Readers: have an enjoyable few days. I'll have an enjoyable, yet exhausting time. And I wouldn't have it any other way!

3 Comments:

  • Yikes - I sympathize - nice to see people - just not in such close quarters.

    Have a great few days off.

    By Blogger dantallion, at 8:00 a.m.  

  • See you when you get back! Have fun...

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:36 p.m.  

  • sounds like a great time! i'll check on you when you get back.

    i also wanted to say thanks for stopping by and commenting on my weblog. i'll be back here, fer sure!

    jesse
    ipsoblogo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home