life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'll stick to my own

My friend Stupid Kiwi works for a company called TXU. Every time he sends me an e-mail, I get a chuckle out of the company tagline at the bottom of his e-mail signature:

TXU - we're excited by gas and electricity.

Now I'm just as excited by electricity as the next guy. It's just the gas thang that I have the issue with. But hey, I suppose someone's gotta get off on it. Ahhh, the extremely personal nature of fetishes. I'll leave the gas to TXU and stick to my own pseudo-fetish -- well, more of an obsession, really: M&M's.

And on a related note, I saw these guys parading around in their speedos at a bar last night under the guise of raising money to keep their team afloat (I totally slay me!). Well, in addition to a considerable wad of cash, they certainly raised many blood-engorged penises awareness for their team and its roster of calendar-worthy talented players.

1 Comments:

  • Pony: my interest in you has just rocketed skyward! I've seen the pickle pics and need to know how the hell you ever fit all of your massive talents into a teeny tiny speedo? Regardless, you're my new favourite : )

    Jeff.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 3:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home