life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

If only

Two shows on Saturday. Two shows on Sunday. Then a day of rest on Monday. Oh, to be able to snap my fingers and make it Monday right freakin' now.

If only.

I spoke to the new hottie today. It was only a few words, actually -- that's really all I could manage, as the visions of all our future Christmases and family reunions and "couple" holidays kept distracting me from what he was saying. But at least he remembered my name without being prompted. And at last night's after-party party, three friends of mine said they were sure we'd make a great couple. I'm not exactly sure how they would know, given the fact that they haven't even met the guy.

Too bad the man himself was already gone by the time I made it to the after-party party, thereby severely impacting my ability to woo him with my irreverent wit and impish charm. Regardless, one of my friends is absolutely convinced that we're going to work together, going as far as to say that it's just a matter of time. After all, she has a good feeling about us. So, you see, all of this is a sign that he and I are on our way to a brilliant shared future together.

If only.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home