life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Fudgee-o

I had the strangest dream.

I was prepareing one of my favourite meals, consisting of a bag of fudgee-o cookies and a big glass of milk. But quite unexpectedly, a plate of McCain oven-bake fries appeared. And instead of pouring ketchup on it, I poured milk on top. Ick.

Not impressed.

Cuz now I'm craving those damn fudgee-o cookies! Not the way I want to start another day of driving!

Today's mileage target: Baker City, Oregon. Why not? It's a mere 608 miles.

2 Comments:

  • oy morrie, i luv that you connected me to the fudgee-o website...i too now want said cookies being that i am "cookie". good to hear your drive it going well and that 608 miles is petit a toi/small to you. remember to stop for cherry coke (but not cherry vodka). talk soon, leona xx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 p.m.  

  • Leona: I did, indeed, stop for cherry Diet Coke, but didn't see any sign of Cherry Vodka. I need to find some to import into Canada tomorrow, so I'm gonna keep looking.

    Glad I made you crave fudgee-os!!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 9:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home