life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Go Cards go!

I'm fucked. Well, maybe I'm just stupid. No, I'm more like a stupid fucker.

It's nearly 3AM the day before Tear Down, and I haven't gone to sleep yet. This, desite the fact that I have to wake up in three hours to get ready to head to site and begin the arduous task of packing and loading and makin' it all disappear.

But given the option of getting a good decent night's sleep or staying up way too late and sharing a never-ending supply of laughs with Lucky, Tower Girl and Leona Lowenstein, I'll take the latter any day.

Or night.

Plus, it didn't hurt that Tower Girl and Lucky picked up a Big Mac and some fries for me as a surprise. It seems that every day the Cards play, Big Macs are on sale for $1. Go Cards go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home