life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I love cheesecake

I'm good, thanks. How 'bout you? Here's the latest in ridiculous ramblings on the Jeff front.

  • We went out for dinner last night to celebrate Canadian Thanksgiving with a score of Canucks (7 in all). Where did we go? That beacon of American gluttony -- which we've all grown to love with all of our stomachs hearts -- The Cheesecake Factory.
  • I had a credit with Scare Canada that I had to use before November 25, or lose forevah. Realizing that I'm too cheap sensible to kiss that $252 good-bye, I booked a flight to Atlanta to see the most Luscious of them all, Miss Lorna. American Thanksgiving in the Yoo Ess of Eh, here I come!
  • I had cheesecake for breakfast this morning. Yup, I specifically bought two pieces of cheesecake to bring home last night -- one to eat before going to bed, and one to eat for breakfast this morning. I love cheesecake. And I'm not ashamed to admit that it's a bit of a problem.
  • Less than two weeks now until I'm finished my job and it'll be time to drive back to Vancouver. I've submitted seven job applications to four different companies, but we'll see what comes of them. I'm already discounting at least two of them with my current company, and that's a shame.
  • I'm worried that I won't be able to buy Three Olives cherry vodka once I'm home. And, since discovering it, I'm ruined for anything else.
  • Lucky accidentally hit me in the face trying scare me as I exited my tent the other night. Now I've got a big and verrrry visible scab right between the eyes at the top of the bridge of my nose. Looks lovely.
  • I bought a t-shirt yesterday that says, "You never run out of things that can go wrong." It makes me laugh, and kind of represents many of the challenges I have in my soon-to-be-finished job.

That's about it for now. Signing off from this latest dispatch from the midwest, I'm Jeff.

4 Comments:

  • England?! You can't have a 'premium' vodka from England! Ya gotta go to the source - Polish vodka all the way!!

    Watch out or Evil will come down and slap you with some Wisniowka ('veeshnoovka')!! Maybe coming down a luge...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 a.m.  

  • Jas: this stuff is surprisingly addictive! I'm just concerned that I'm gonna have to give it up cold turkey once I return home : (

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 8:50 a.m.  

  • Yay, two Jeff visits in one calendar year! I'm so lucky.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:07 a.m.  

  • Hey why be ashamed of theings that we love the most...found this neat Thanksgiving Blog loaded with amazing cool stuffs....check it out it's really great.

    By Blogger Sean Carter, at 5:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home