life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

42

As all of my faithful readers know, I am currently in St. Louis. In the beautiful Show-Me state of Missouri. In the glorious American midwest. In the Yoo Ess of Eh.

Not coincidentally, coming here has helped me rack up yet another state in my quest for 50. But why not stop there?! Why not try to go to all 51 states, as Label Guy insisted there were : )

OK, OK, so eight states to go. And the drive home to Vancouver will see me hit Kansas, Iowa and Nebraska along the way -- hell, even if I have to wander a wee bit out of my way, I'll hit those states to add to my tally. So afterwards, I'll only have to visit:

  • Alaska
  • Arkansas
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • Tennesee

So I'd say the odds of getting to Alaska are good. As for the rest, I wouldn't bet the mortgage on 'em. Oh, I'll still strive for 50 at some point. I'm not sure why, but it just seems like I should.

how many states have you visited?

1 Comments:

  • Are you kidding? You're but a minor road trip from hitting memphis, little rock and tulsa. You could hit all of those in one (admittedly long) day! Or make a bit of a detour on your trip back west! Come on, you can do it! And you know you won't be able to resist the lure of Fargo!! 49/50

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home