life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, October 23, 2006

On the horizon

It's ovah.

I'm unemployed, tired, lonely, cold, and wondering where my next meal will come from.

OK, I'm not really lonely. But all the others are the absolute truth.

Today, this is on the to-do list: a call from Mom and Dad (done), interview for a new job (done), have a nap (from which I was awaken by someone well-intentioned, but poorly-timed -- if that's a word), post a blog entry (naturally), clean up and pack all my crap, enjoy some lunch with Tower Girl and Leona, charge my iPod, clean and pack some more, break for Oprah and M&M's, clean and pack some more, have dinner with the fun group of guys an gals one last time, clean and pack some more, watch some TV, have some drinks, go to bed.

And tomorrow: drive.

Vancouver is on the horizon. It's a far horizon, but it's on the horizon nonetheless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home