life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Number One

Just got back from seeing my gal Nelly, and she was awesome! The show was a blend of soft stylings, amazing colour, pitch-perfect vocals, and lots and lots of hi-energy anthems that had the crowd on their feet and slammin' big time. Even better than I had expected, that girl has really learned how to put on a show!

She played my favourite Nelly song, Forca. I love the energy of that song and what it does to get my blood a-pumping. In fact, it's the first song on the Cardio Mix playlist I have on my iPod when I'm on the cycle at the gym or warming up for volleyball. It just gets me goin' something fierce!

If I was a Nelly fan before, I'm an even bigger fan now. Yup, Nelly's number one in my book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home