life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Two

Two years ago today, I boarded a plane from Sydney to Melbourne to start my career with the circus. The roller coaster ride began and -- although I suppose the roller coaster is more apropros to an amusement park -- the symbolism is completely appropriate in this case.

Thankfully, the roller coaster ride is over. I'm home, I'm happy, I'm settled, and I'm embarking on a new chapter.

I'm so happy to have met so many great friends -- Lucky, The Hire Guy, Tower Girl, Nebraska Girl, Ladybug, and Leona Lowenstein -- but don't miss many of the others. What I do cherish are the good times and the experience but, heck, even the losers on tour taught me how much of an effect ineptitude and ineffectiveness have on an entire team of people.

Two years ago is a distant memory. But I have no regrets about the decidions I've made or the results I've gained.

PS: it's Caro's birthday today, so happy birthday to her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home