life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Where?

Where the heck does the Summer go??

Since my last post -- oh so many days ago now -- I hurt my back (during the slo-pitch playoffs), went to my 4th gay wedding of the Summer, went camping at Pitt Lake, and celebrated Perdita's comback silver medal at Worlds. Yippee Perdita!!

This Labour Day long weekend, my guy and I are heading to Keats Island for some fun with friends. Lookin' forward to it big-time! After that, it's the unofficial end of Summer and the start of volleyball season, with the added lead up to skiing!!

Hope everyone is doing well in their part of the world. Enjoy the end of your Summer -- or stay warm if you're living Down Under!

1 Comments:

  • summer...is that when there is nice weather in canada?...ah yes, i do remember. for me, it is summer till march here in socal (that's southern california). wish you were here with me ;-)
    miss you heaps, cookie xo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home