life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Hands up if you remember Ace of Base!
I saw the sign...

I changed the sign on the window of my torture chamber bedroom. You remember: the window that looks into the freakin' hallway of the fleabag motel serviced apartment complex in which I'm currently housed.

HELP! I'm being held captive by circus freaks. Please send:
  • Scotch
  • $$
  • chocolate
  • M&M's
  • Diet Coke
Thank you in advance for your help.

Well, it keeps me and some of my fellow freaks amused.

1 Comments:

  • Summer of 1994 backpacking in SouthEast Asia and it seemed that EVERYWHERE we went we heard that song. In fact, if Patty and I are ever together and that song comes on we always say the same thing 'Kho San Road!'

    Send me a mailing address for the M&M's and I'll see what I can do.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 5:54 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home