life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Hung

I hung some of the bright red silk organza along one wall of our entrance tent. I only hung it along one wall for now, just because I don't want to cut it to fit other walls just yet. I need to figure out exactly where else I'm going to hang it and how I need to cut it, but for now -- even though it's only hung temporarily along one small wall -- it looks absolutely fabulous. I want to play with it a bit today, moving it around to other walls and stuff, but there are about a billion other things to do before the end of the day.

After all, I am going to Thailand on holidays for 9 whole days tomorrow : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home