life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Absolutely sure

I found out today that I didn't get the job that I interviewed for last week. I was disappointed, but the honest truth is that I probably would have turned it down anyway. I've gone back and forth over all of my options and have decided that I want to pursue a different path. This, despite the fact that just two weeks ago my only wish was to get this job.

So now I just have to wait (and wait and wait) until the other paths present themselves. There are two prime possibilities, so we'll see which (if either) works out for me.

It will all work out as it should. Of that, I am absolutely sure.

1 Comments:

  • Kay I'm all caught up now. Whew. The only thing that's sure in life is change, eh?

    Can't wait for the games. (I'm not participating, just stalking, lol)

    By Blogger tornwordo, at 3:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home