life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Lusty lips

I had a 30-minute meeting yesterday with our Senior HR Advisor to talk about all that's going on with the changes in my employment situation. Having a lot to discuss regarding past and current frustrations, and future opportunities, the meeting stretched all the way to 90 minutes. I felt we accomplished a while heckuva lot, and I was able to discuss in great detail the biggest challenge I've been having; the challenge that has plagued our entire department for the past few months.

And even if nothing comes of it, I feel like the right people will finally come to understand the reason behind so much discontent in our group. And that makes me feel absolutely terrific.

But the best thing about this meeting was the fact that I had 90 minutes of uninterrupted, intense, face-to-face, looking-longingly-into-those-stunning-eyes time. Seriously, all I could think of was jumping his bones how great he is at his job.

And those lips. Oh,those lusty lips.

I think that maybe I'm a dirty old man my career is heading back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home