life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Big-time soul searching

We had our announcement yesterday. There were a few surprises, but nothing too earth-shattering. Changes are definitely afoot, but I don't know yet what the end result will be for me. There are options; there are always options. But I'm not sure how those will pan out and where this little blogger's gonna end up after all is negotiated and plotted by upper management behind closed doors said and done.

What I do know is that the company is very good at helping us through all of this uncertainty. I have a meeting scheduled to look at options on my current tour, and another to look at other options elsewhere within the company. We have a group meeting scheduled to get the skinny on the redeployment process and how it could affect all of us. And I have an interview scheduled for Thursday for the position that I recently applied for on a different tour. There are options.

I'm just not sure if any of them are what I truly want. I'm exhausted. But it's time to do some big-time soul searching.

And I just want some clarity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home