life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, May 14, 2006

See you at Sky Bar tonight!

Well, the rains have come. It poured on Friday night, causing a few lakes puddles inside my tent. But at least it reminded me that I can't have any of my electrical stuff (lamps, projectors, speakers) around the perimeter of the tent. I rearranged things to make sure they're either protected (putting a couple of speakers underneath trestle tables that hold programs, for instance) or situated slightly inside the tent.

But all of that is boring. Let's talk about other stuff.

The Senators were eliminated last night by a very wonky goal (whoever heard of a shorthanded, overtime, series-winning goal?!). I heard some news about our new Tour that may prove interesting. I've talked with a few people about some of the consequences for us. I've had to get my Jeep jumpstarted. I've gone to my parents' place for dinner, laundry and the game. I've had a couple of drinks with Lucky and The Hire Guy. I've stayed up too late for my own good.

But today will be a good one. After work today, a few of us are piling in a car and driving to Montreal for a night of fun. And having tomorrow off will be an absolute luxury that I've never enjoyed during Set Up. Ever. Yippee!

See you at Sky Bar tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home