life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

When it all works out

Set Up continues to go well. It's at the stage where it's a lot of little, finicky things that maked the suite look polished. And the best part of the whole deal is that I've had Tower Girl with me for a longer time than normal. Having her on-board helping me out has been an awesome thing -- she's such fun and is so easy to work with. Plus, we tend to have plenty of fun listening to the various musical selections on my iPod, discussing sex, and mocking talking about other people.

We even had the luxury of having Lucky with us today, making it the bestest day ever. I love it when it all works out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home