life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Whew!

I made it to New York City. I had an excellent time. I stayed for three days. I finally met a fellow blogger for the first time (this absolutely charming gentleman). I caught up with my good friend P. I ate sushi. I did some shopping. I saw a spotlight seeker who will be rich at the conclusion of his latest publicity stunt. I know this (that he'll be rich) because I met his neighbour. I took plenty of pictures. I went to several bars. I saw our newest touring show at Randall's Island. I talked with my colleague on said tour. I paid a small fortune some money to park my Jeep. I met a bartender from Calgary who liked my t-shirt. I realized just how much I like New York City.

And now I'm in Ottawa, getting ready to start work tomorrow. Yikes! Three weeks off has left me far too comfortable and unwilling to work. But at least I reaped the rewards of a family dinner at Mom and Dad's tonight. And I got sent home with some of the remaining chocolate cake. Yum.

Our accommodation here is unbelievable. I'm in my own suite and am happy to say that it's the best quality accommodation in my 14-month circus career. Yippee!!

So if any of my readers want to come visit Ottawa.....the party's in my room!

3 Comments:

  • Woohoo! Where are ya staying?!

    jas (j-a-s from ottawa; currently, at least!)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:30 a.m.  

  • Jas: I'm on Cooper Street near Elgin. Great location, awesome neighbourhood. I'll give you guys a call once Set Up is over to discuss when we can get together for a visit.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 8:08 p.m.  

  • Jeff, have you been to a Japanese restaurant near your place (Lisgar and Elgin). Genji Japanese Restaurant. I tried their food and it was good. Recommend to you.

    By Blogger OttawaRaider, at 2:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home