life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Everything's bigger ..... and hotter

It seems like I've been driving across Texas forever. It's big and it's hot. And I'm currently in Houston, home of the Astros, the Rockets, and the Texans. But, more importantly, it's also the hometown of Destiny's Child.

But I digress.

I don't really have all that much to write about. I had a great visit in Austin with my cousin, his wife and 2-week-old son. And I hung out with Caro and her husband. Very cool, and a nice way to mark a milestone of Part A of Phase II of the Big Ol' Road Trip 2006.

And now I'm in my motel room cursing myself. I haven't taken on a new TV program for-freakin'-ever, simply because my schedule totally disallows it. So what am I doing, but watching a catch-'em-up-even-if-they-haven't-seen-a-single-episode special of Grey's Anatomy. So...despite the fact that I've heard it's an amazing show, despite the fact that my fellow SRB alumnus Sandra Oh is a star, despite the fact that it stars the irresistible Patrick Dempsey, and despite the fact that Tower Girl watches it weekly.....despite all of this, I've managed to exercise self-control and not watch it once.

Until now. And in a mere 20 minutes, I'm unsurprisingly hooked.

Curses. And I noticed a similar Lost special tomorrow night. I could catch up on all that I've missed in Season #2.....

But that would be just dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home