life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Woo hoo

I made it through another week intact -- well, except for my sanity, of course -- and am ready for my two nights of sin in Sin City. We leave tomorrow afternoon, which should leave me just enough time to stay up waaaaay past my bedtime and eat a whole honkin' big bag of peanut M&M's get ready for departure.

But tonight in itself was interesting. I learned some new things, I felt appreciated, and I started thinking about some alternatives that might prove to be a little off the track of my current progression. A night spent with Lucky, the Hire Guy and Tower Girl is always a night spent among like-thinkers. They're the best folks a gal could have on tour.

Have I mentioned how much I like drinking Three Olives cherry vodka?

Have a good two days. I'm off to Vegas, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home