life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

The posse

Hiking Runyan Canyon in LA with (from left) Lucky, Tower Girl and The Coach (March/06)

I had read about Runyan Canyon from someone's blog and when we headed to LA a few Mondays ago, I had no idea that Lucky, our self-designated tour guide, had decided to take us there. We hadn't even consulted on the agenda, but I was happy that he had made plans to head there.

The views are pretty great from the hike. And the fact that it's basically right in the city is amazing. On a Monday afternoon, it was pretty full of folks, so I can only imagine what it's like on weekends. And I bet the scenery isn't limited to the views of LA -- yummy boys would be everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home