life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Navratilova and The Captain

No, Navratilova and The Captain aren't some retread singing group that belts out Captain and Tenille cover songs or anything. Oh, but how I do love Muskrat Love.

Martina Navratilova and William Shatner are among the celebrities racing in the Celebrity Race at the Toyota Long Beach Grand Prix this weekend. The action is literally outside my door, so I'm just waiting for the practice sessions to start today in order to enjoy the drone of high performance engines going in circles.

That's it. It's a nice day outside, so I'll head out and see what's about before heading into work. I feel like wearing my leather jockstrap for an added rush.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home