life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to M

I still struggle with it at times, this damn memory for dates that I've been cursed with.

It's April 6 in Australia, which means it's M's birthday. It was only about six months, we really spent comparatively little time together, and we kinda skipped the whole dating phase. Still, he made me see that there is potential for love and companionship. And I feel like I've continued to let that hope slide big-time in the three years since.

If only I knew then what I know now. If only. If I did, I'd be happier and, very possibly, on a different track. I know there's no sense wondering "what if." Still, I feel disappointment.

Happy Birthday, M. I hope your frame of mind is better than mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home