life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sin City

Have I mentioned that I'm heading to Vegas on Monday? We've got our traditional final-week-in-the-city Double Dark (where there are no performances on either Monday and Tuesday or Tuesday), and all most of us circus freaks are going on a field trip to Sin City, courtesy of the company.

Well, to be specific, we're each fronting a modest fee, but the company is paying for our flights, transfers, one night in a hotel, and a ticket to "O". I've seen it once before, way back in 2000, and it's most definitely time I saw it again. And they even gave us the option of staying an extra discounted night in the hotel at our own expense (an option I'm taking, of course), so I'm gonna get a ticket to one of our other shows to round out my Vegas experience.

I'm lookin' forward to this Double Dark in a big bad way! I just have to make it through the weekend first...

1 Comments:

  • Wow, What an April you are having. Vegas and Atlanta! You lucky, lucky man.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:28 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home