life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Let's Talk About Sex Tear Down Day

I hope Mikey can repeat the magic of three years ago. He's only six strokes off the lead going into the third round. And he just seems like such a nice guy -- verrry Canadian!

Anything is possible, so here's hoping he gets to put on another green jacket on Sunday afternoon.

There's no such thing as enjoying peace and quiet here in Long Beach this weekend. The race is in full effect, with practice sessions and celebrity races and this and that and the other thing. I awoke this morning to the drone of high performance race cars circling the circuit and driving me crazy.

Boy, am I ready for a Double Dark in Sin City. But then follows the madness of Tear Down week. Arrgghh. And to get me my temp staff stoked and ready for Tear Down day, I came up with a wee song, sung to the tune of Let's Talk About Sex by Salt 'n Pepa:

Let's talk about Tear Down day,
Let's talk about goin' away,
Let's talk about leavin' Long Beach,
And takin' time off,
'Til 8th of May

Lame? Yes. But does it get me excited about having three weeks off before Ottawa? Absolutely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home