life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Wearin' me out

They say that two of the most stressful things on the "Really Freakin' Stressful Things" list are moving house and starting a new job. Bingo!! And this weekend is where the two of those activities bitchslap me simultaneously for the seventh time in the past year.

At the end of every city, I pack up my luggage, keep aside what I'll need for the next little while between cities, haul my suitcases to the luggage truck on-site on Saturday morning, work my ass off to finish up the run of shows, pack up my entire tent, put all of the contents in the tractor trailer truck on Sunday night, get a few hours of sleep, vacate my apartment/hotel room, and head to the next city.

And start all over.

It's like moving house and starting a new job every couple of months. And it's freakin' wearing me out.

Thank goodness for my upcoming break from April 18 through May 7, inclusive. Road trip, here I come! But first, it's moving time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home