life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Skanks 'R Us

Skank World (March/06)

There's an unassuming little shop we ran into somewhere in LA or WeHo. Apparently you can go freakin' skank shopping! Jeepers, how much fun would that be?!

"I'd like to look at your selection of really skanky bitches. You know....some big bad ass, boyfriend stealin', cat-fightin', uh-uh oh-no-you-di'int type of ho. How much will a skank like that set me back?"

If only it were that easy.

4 Comments:

  • Ahahaha! That's awesome.

    Hey! You coming to Texas for margs?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:38 a.m.  

  • Caro: I will, indeed, be heading your way. I'm trying to map out the trip now, as a matter of fact, and am wondering whether I can do a side trip to the Grand Canyon before hitting the great expanse of Texas. I should be heading your way somewhere around the April 21-23 weekend.

    And margs are definitely on the agenda.

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 10:52 a.m.  

  • I have a question for caro...what the heck are you doing in Texas?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:52 p.m.  

  • Trust me, I never thought I'd end up in Texas either. There's not a lot of snow here, y'know?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home