life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Whatever gets you through the day night

So you know I went to Vegas, right? Well, the highlights of the trip were, of course, seeing "O" on Monday night, and Ka on Tuesday night. We got a backstage tour after each show, and there was even a post-show party for us late Monday night.

There are some damn hot fellas working in our Vegas shows. It was a buffet of boys and I felt like I hadn't eaten in weeks. Ahhh, but when they're young and fit and cute enough to be GQ Magazine Gymnast Weekly cover models, they're not all that interested in looking at me. Still, it was great just to be invited to the window shopping extravaganza.

Yes, I lament my complete loss of fitness while I chow down on peanut M&M's and Diet Coke. But whatever gets you through the day night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home