life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, April 28, 2006

St. Augustine St. Petersburg

Apparently, we're not off to St. Augustine, Florida for the St. Anthony's Triathlon. I've just learned that it's in St. Petersburg. I know why I made that mistake: it's clearly Stupid Girl Friday, and I'm the stupid girl.

I'll be crewing for, and cheering on, Luscious Lorna in her latest athletic endeavour. I was supposed to be doing this tri with her, but I have an injury I'm incredibly unfit I just don't want to. And I'm OK with that : )

Another cocktail, anyone?!

1 Comments:

  • There's still time for the Polish tri! Or are you more in the mood for the Whistler tri - Cruise, Brews, Jacuzze?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:52 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home