life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Part B

Ahhh, Atlanta. Let's just call is Ahhhtlanta. Anyone want a great place to rest, recharge and rejuvenate? Luscious Lorna offers great hospitality at low, low prices!!

The past week has been great. I've had a chance to relax my back after 4800 km of driving; I've had a chance to get hit on my very drunk men; I've had a chance to learn a bit more about LL (just when I thought I knew everything there was to know) in the course of some very revealing what-is-discussed-in-the-car-stays-in-the-car conversations (all your secrets are safe with me, LL!); I've had a chance to drive a nice car that has shocks and air conditioning; I've had a chance to watch LL achieve her time goal -- to the exact second, no less -- in the St. Anthony's Triathlon in St. Pete's, Fla.; and I've had a chance to spend time with LL's parents in Sarasota, Fla. (and aren't they the coolest folks ever). A good time has, indeed, been had.

But it's time to bid adieu to Ahhhtlanta and get back on the road for Part B of The Big Ol' Road Trip 2006, Phase II. Time to get at it so that I can get all of my pitstops happening on the way. Washington may be out, but it looks like NYC is on the agenda, and I'm stoked. Still, there are about a million 2200 km to go before I get to Ottawa, so it ain't all fun 'n games.

Destination: points north! Well, northeast.


Thanks, Luscious Lorna, for a terrific time in Atlanta. Your commitment to your new adventure lifestyle is inspiring, and I know you'll do amazing things at Primal Quest. Go get 'em, Adventure Babe!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home