life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Rich in Richmond

I had a good day of driving today, making it from Atlanta to Richmond, Virginia without any problem. I had expected to end up in Raleigh, but hoped to be able to keep going if I felt up to it. And, fueled by peanut M&M's and Diet Coke, I was pumped and primed for mileage. Hence the end point of Richmond.

Today I touched my 39th (South Carolina) and 40th (North Carolina) states of the union. Only 10 more states to go before I've hit them all. Or -- if you believe Label Guy and his excellent knowledge of geography -- only 11 more to go : )

Tomorrow it's NYC. I've got my accommodation all ready, and I'm primed for a great visit. Yippee!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home