life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Set Up Day #2

The day started OK enough, but a rude comment by someone I barely like know really pissed me off. Boy, it's amazing how one little comment can put you in a foul mood for the remainder of the day. But I got a lot done and things are lookin' good in my suite.

I have mentioned how great the accommodation is here, haven't I? Yup. But have I mentioned how perfect the weather is? Best possible weather for Set Up ever! And it's so evident that Ottawans are appreciative of this great weather after enduring a typical ugly winter.

Everyone's got a smile on their face, the pub patios are overflowing with happy, drinking people, and you can just see that everyone has a bounce in their step. And it's infectious, too! I've put that nasty comment behind me, I've brightened up from my foul mood, and I'm heading out to take a walk. It's a perfect evening that tells me I need to get out and explore the neighbourhood a wee bit.

L8r.

3 Comments:

  • Lucky has sent you a link to a weblog:

    Hello Mister,
    are those set-up days too long? I am wondering who you are talking about the
    comment that was made.
    I had the same kind of comment but at the end of the day by one of my colleague.
    See you tomorrow

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:12 p.m.  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:49 a.m.  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home