life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Luxury

Montreal with Lucky, The Hire Guy and Tower Girl was mucho fun. We hit Sky Bar, mingling and drinking there before heading to Parking. More mingling and drinking were enjoyed until closing time saw the lights turned on with blinding effectiveness. Is it me, or does anyone else think that's kinda like God's flashlight pointed at your face, interrogating you about the trouble you've been up to?

And we were definitely up to no good nothing much. Still, I'm not the one who woke up with a hickey on their neck...

And Monday being a rare and luxurious day off, Tower Girl and I did a bit of shopping. Being my first Montreal shopping experience since my Ottawa days, when I used to venture there fairly frequently to check out Ste.-Catherine Street, I was surprised and delighted with this little find. After a couple of small purchases later and a vow to return again, we were off and, eventually, on the road back to Ottawa.

I picked up my nephew at my brother's Ultimate frisbee game, went to my parents' place, and had a nice family visit.

Back to work today for the final push before Premiere. On the agenda for the next couple of days: clean up, finishing touches, sourcing plants and flowers, doing laundry, puttin' up projectors and laying electrical leads, training catering staff, traning temp staff, vacuuming, updating documentation, and so much more. it will all get done. It better, cuz we're expecting 600 for the Premiere Party in my suite.

Zoiks!

1 Comments:

  • What should I wear?!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home