life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Well.....maybe I exaggerate a little bit

Maybe, just maybe, I don't feel like hell. Perhaps I feel more like heck.

And, to be honest, I feel much better tonight than I did this morning. I accomplished a lot today and feel like I can slog through the rest of my tasks before The Big Event happens tomorrow night. One of the wrinkles in this plan, of course, is that our founder is coming into the suite. I have to ensure that there's a roped off area for him and his entourage, and that everything is perfect. And I mean everything. Ev. Ree. Thing.

I sought the advice of one of my colleagues who's hosted our founder for several Premiere parties, and he told me to make sure that there's no dust anywhere. Anywhere! One time, he said that he had an interesting conversation with our founder after he saw some dust on one of the Merchandise displays. I don't think I want a repeat of that situation, so if anyone wants to come on over and do some cleaning of the suite for me....feel free : )

Tomorrow I start work at 6:00 am, with a trip to Homo Home Depot for some plants and other assorted goodies to fix all broken stuff finish all of my projects in the suite. Then it'll be an all-day sweat-fest as I tackle all my last-minute tasks, culminating in our Premiere Party, which will see me working until about 3:00 am.

Oi. Just what I need: a 21-hour work day!! Lucky thing I'll be juiced by caffeine and adrenalin.

2 Comments:

  • Are you still popping 20 cans of Diet Coke a day?????

    By Blogger Ho Ho Ho, at 3:06 a.m.  

  • Ho-T! Well, don't you have a good memory!! I'm not quite at 20 a day, but I still indulge : ) Nice to have a comment from you guys, and I do apologize for my laziness in keeping in touch. Hope all is well!!

    By Blogger just call me jeff, at 6:58 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home