life is large. why insist on living small?
live large. expand into the space. realize your potential. follow your dreams.

Friday, July 21, 2006

I love me some H & M

Yesterday: a glorious day off. Some more shopping -- this time in the Rittenhouse Square section of Philly. Damn, I love me some H&M! This time I picked up another pair of my favourite jeans, got a couple of cheap cost-effective shirts, and decided to take a chance on some Euro-trash sunglasses. Boy, I felt so Euro-glam in my new shades as I walked among the common people on the way home!

I did lots of hanging out with Tower Girl, and a couple of late-night catch-up drinks with both Tower Girl and Lucky. And I got some interesting news of another opportunity that had me thinking all day long about some big potential. According to the tour plan currently associated with this new opportunity, I could add a few more countries to my travel map. And not just some ho-hum countries, but some freakin' good ones.

Today: back to work. And hopefully some answers that will help the crystallize the action plan a bit better.

Fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home